Revolutionary toughness and lifelike translucency for 3D printing All-On-X applications
Now Optimized for Asiga 3D Printers
Trusana Premium 3D Printing Resin is a next generation photopolymer ideal for your most demanding indications. Its patented chemistry delivers a highly esthetic, durable, unfilled polymer with the optimal amount of translucency to mimic natural teeth. Trusana is 3x more wear resistant than current 3D printed materials and has a flexural strength more than double that of PMMA, making it the preferred material for All-On-X applications.
- Ideal for denture teeth for use in making complete dentures, overdentures, or interim fixed complete dentures.
- Six shades available: A1, A2, A3, B1, C1 and 51 (Bleach)
- Validated on Asiga and SprintRay 3D Printers; more coming soon
- Water absorption is only .3%
- Flexural Strength is 171 MPa after 14 days in water
- Flexural Modulus is 3400 MPa after 14 days in water
What the Experts Say
Rick Godair, CDT, TE MICOI
Director of Technology, Edge Dental Solutions
"I loved Trusana from the start. Prints are clean, you don't have to change your workflow and the light transmission of the printed teeth are fantastic."
Vice President of R&D, Affordable Care
"Trusana is proving to be one of the most absorption friendly materials out there while also delivering on the promise of being an esthetic and premium printed tooth solution."
President, Precision Craft Dental Laboratory
"The consistency and esthetics we've seen from Trusana for printing teeth have exceeded our expectations. We’ve been waiting on a premium printed tooth solution and Trusana has given us that solution."
Wear depth after 30,000 cycles
- Trusana: 30.61μm +/- 7.59
- Leading premium carded tooth: 62.81μm +/- 2.01
Source: Midwestern University Colleges of Dental Medicine, AZ
- ASTM G133–95, Zirconia antagonist
Modulus after 14 days in 98.6° F water
- Trusana: 496 KSI +/- 11.0
- Leading high impact 3D resin: 178 KSI +/- 33.1
Source: ATS Lab, Marietta, GA
- ASTM D790-17